Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Whatsapp love quotes : romantic messages for Whatsapp

Whatsapp love quotes : romantic messages for Whatsapp



 It’s wonderful when I get the chance to look at the immensity of the sky, when I look in your eyes I get the same feeling that our love is immense.


Thanks to this wonderful love I’ve been able to find a balance and a safe place, you’re the most important thing I have in my life and finally I’ll make an effort to always improve.

 It all started as a game, I never imagined that the love I felt for you was going to turn into something so strong and in part of my heart, that I was not going to be able to take you out from it, and you’re something I need to be happy.

It doesn’t matter if I don’t get to see you, or if we’re apart or we don’t get to talk, I have your image imprinted in the deepest of my heart and of my mind, I love you.

Your sweet look sad makes a sad day fill with joy, your beautiful tone of voice makes everything in my life sweeter and just your smell is enough to fall at your feet, I love you with all my heart.