Monday, October 27, 2014

Best Whatsapp Status – Awesome Love Attitude Life Sad Funny Status

Best Whatsapp Status – Awesome Love Attitude Life Sad Funny Status


Best Whatsapp Status – Awesome Love Attitude Life Sad Funny Status



“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!
I stopped fighting with my inner demons.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 
Love is blind but loving people is not made  8-)   Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 
The road to success is always under construction.
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. Born to express not to impress.
“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” 

Silent people have the loudest minds.