Sunday, October 26, 2014

Romantic Whatsapp Love Status Messages+ Quotes on LOVE for your LOVER Him, Her, Boyfriend Girlfriend Cool Sayings to Update

Romantic Whatsapp Love Status Messages+ Quotes on LOVE for your LOVER Him, Her, Boyfriend Girlfriend Cool Sayings to Update



When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

“Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.”

I can't place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

“There are two kinds of love: Our love and God’s love. But God makes both kinds of them.”

True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.

“Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.”

I'll love you until the day after forever.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.