Friday, October 24, 2014

Jokes Santa Banta SMS

Jokes Santa Banta SMS



Santa-Yaar Ye Bata Is Duniya Me Kitne Desh Hai Banta-Are Pagal Is Duniya Me Ek Hi To Desh Hai Jiska Naam India Hai Baki To Sab Videsh Hai.
------------*********------------

 Santa: I am so miser (kanjoos) that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money. Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.
------------*********------------

 santa ki beti "LAADO" Bacpan se japan me thi Wo india aai per airport se return ho gayi Q ki waha bord lagha tha "NA AANA IS DESH MERI LADO"
------------*********------------

 Santa :- jaldi ek cold drink de, ladai hone wali hai.. Shop Keeper :- lo ! Shopkeeper :- jaldi ek or de, ladai hone wali hai... Shopkeeper :- lekin ladai kab hogi... Shopkeeper :-jab tu paise maangega tab
------------*********------------

 How do you convert a BUS into a female ?? SANTCome late to the bus stop..BUS MISS ho Jaayegi.
------------*********------------

 once SANTA stopped a fight stil he was punished y?coz the fight he stopped was a boxing match
------------*********------------

 Maths teacher was teaching mathematical conversions.. TeacheIf 1000 kgs=ton then 3000 kgs equal how much ?Santa: Ton.! Ton.!Ton.!..
------------*********------------