Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday MOM Quotes from Daughter & Son – To My Mother

Happy Birthday MOM Quotes from Daughter & Son – To My Mother




You were there when I was barely able to stand up and speak for myself. You were then even though I have finally learned how to talk and how to walk. And now that I am old enough to fend for myself, you are still by my side, just like a true mother. Happy Birthday!
Mom I want to thank you for all this years you raised me.
I really appreciate it and admire you.
You’re an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I thinking of you.
Thank you for that feeling and happy birthday Mom.
No woman is as perfect as you. You may have your flaws but for your children, you will always be perfect. Happy Birthday Mother!
You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad,
you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved.

Happy Birthday Mom!
To someone who has taught me the value of living and of being happy no matter what our status in life is, Happy Birthday Mom!
In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all
the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life.
Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!