Thursday, October 30, 2014

Missing You Quotes, Sayings about missing your loved ones

Missing You Quotes, Sayings about missing your loved ones


I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone
then I knew, it was my my heart missing you.

I miss you
but I’m trying not to
care. I love you, but
I’m trying not to
show. I want you, but
what can I do when
you are not even mine?


When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.