Sunday, October 26, 2014

Latest Best Funny English Text messages & SMS for a Cute SMILE

Latest Best Funny English Text messages & SMS for a Cute SMILE


Wife: "How would you describe me?" 
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK." 
Wife: "What does that mean?" 
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot." 
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?" 
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"





One Man Coming In Bar.

Man: “One Vodka Price”

Bar Man: “Rs. 5/- Sir”

Man: “What Only Rs. 5/-? Can I Also Have One Plate Kebabs Please?”

Bar Man: “Rs. 7/- Sir”

Man: “Wow That’s Really Cheap, Can I Meet The Owner?”

Bar Man: “No Sir, He’s Busy With My Girlfriend”

Man: “What’s He Doing With Your Girlfriend?”

Bar Man: “The Same Thing That I’m Doing To His Business Here“

Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"


U are a BITCH

Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Cute
Hilarious

r u smiling now?
?
?
?
*YOU ARE REALLY BITCH*